Earl's UltraPro Series hose has a carbon-infused PTFE inner liner which is impenetrable to all fuels, oils, and coolants used in the auto industry while maintaining an ultra-low coefficient of friction for maximum flow which is what Marken Performance likes. The polyester braid UltraPro hose is 67% lighter than rubber hose with stainless steel braid and the stainless braid UltraPro hose is up to 37% lighter than traditional steel-braided rubber hose.
The double-helix ribbed inner hose liner offers great flexibility and full flow for easy plumbing jobs with less hard connections. The liner is reinforced with an outer glass-fiber wrap for additional strength. It is available in -6, -8, -10, -12,-16, and -20 AN sizes.
Earl's UltraPro Series hose ends have the same characteristics as the hose giving you the confidence they will stand up to the same brutal vibrations, flow requirements, and pressures. The internal seals are a fluoroelastomer material which is resistant to all known fuel, oil, and coolants. Bends use a bent tube design for unmatched strength and flow, regardless of the severity of the angle. The hose ends are furnace-brazed for a permanent and robust bond. They are assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose ends. High-stress components are made of high strength 2024-T8 grade aluminum instead of 6061-T6 aluminum used by competitors. The design of the nuts, sockets, and swivels has been optimized for maximum weight savings. They also feature Earl's popular ANO-TUFF™ black hard-coat anodizing that actually penetrates the aluminum for an extraordinarily durable and corrosion-resistant shield. Dynamic Swivel™ technology is used in selected hose ends which allows 360° of rotation after installation. They are available in both twist-on and crimp-on styles for more plumbing options. SAE port, jump size, and Wiggins connector adapters are also available.
1. High-stress components are machined from high-strength 2024-T8 aluminum instead of 6061-T6 aluminum used by competitors
2. Hose-ends utilize brazed bent tubes for unmatched strength
3. ANO-TUFF™ black hard coat anodizing for extreme durability
4. Available with Earl’s Dynamic Swivel™ technology that allows 360º rotation of installed line
5. Internal seals are a fluoroelastomer material which is resistant to all known fuel, oil and coolant
6. Assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose-ends
7. Liner is reinforced with an outside glass-fiber wrap for additional strength and integrity Inner liner is made of PTFE which is impervious to all known fuel, oil and coolant
8. Double-helix inner liner provides structural integrity allowing full flow and tight bends Double-helix inner liner is also carbon-infused for static dissipation PTFE inner liner has an ultra low coefficient of friction to promote maximum flow