Holley has partnered with GM in providing the newest additions to the Vintage Series Air Cleaner and Valve Cover line, now available via Marken Performance. Vintage Series die-cast aluminum engine dress-up accessories feature a classically inspired finned design and high-definition retro branding and are offered in an array of finishes to suit any custom build.
Vintage Valve Covers:
• Features a high definition “Chevrolet” or “Holley” script logo and a wrap-around finned design to add classic muscle styling to your engine bay
• Designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt pattern
• Die-cast aluminum construction ensures high quality details, and reduces opportunities for valve cover flange warping and oil leaks
• 3-1/2” tall with a solid body for non-emissions applications or custom crankcase ventilation setups
• "Chevrolet" ones available in four finishes: Natural Cast Aluminum, Polished, Satin Black with machined fins/logo, and Factory Orange with machined fins/logo. Scroll down to bottom of pic.
Vintage Air Cleaner:
• 14” diameter die-cast aluminum construction with finned design and an iconic Chevy “Bowtie” logo
• Available with replacement paper filter or reusable cotton gauze (red) style air filter elements
• Includes stamped steel color matched SureFlo style base with knock out provisions for fresh air adapter