Edelbrock now has Max-Fire® Ultra-Spark® Performance Spark Plug Wires available thru Marken Performance. Max-Fire offers 2 levels of spark plug wires; Ultra-Spark 500 and Ultra-Spark 50.
Ultra-Spark 50 spark plug wires are engineered for high performance engines that need all of the voltage they can get for maximum power output. They are made with wire leads that deliver a low 50 ohms of resistance per-foot for maximum EMI/RFI noise suppression.
Ultra-Spark 500 is a great choice for replacing OEM wires and are value priced with high quality leads that deliver 500 ohms of EMI/RFI noise suppression with low resistance.
• 8.5mm diameter reduces voltage leak for improved performance over smaller diameter designs
• Features a spiral wound Ferro-magnetic Kevlar core that creates an effective EMI choke, along with high dielectric strength inner insulation
• Silicone jacket is chemical resistant and won't crack or shrink when exposed to extreme temperatures
• Each engine specific applications are made to length for a perfect fit
• Universal applications can be cut to length during installation for a custom fit
• Select kits includes 45° silicone plug boots (most applications) and stainless steel distributor cap terminals with silicone boots that are moisture resistant
• Features high-quality snap and lock style terminals for easy installation
• Engineered for use with automotive, marine and industrial engines