JKS Manufacturing Quick Disconnects 9400 Features:
- Gain 30 Percent More Front Axle Articulation
- Dramatically Improve Off-Road Performance
- Simple Male-To-Female Slip Joint Connection
- Easy Reliable Operation On Level Surfaces
- Low Profile Grease Fittings Allow Easy Lubrication
- Zinc Plated To Protect Against Corrosion/Debris
- Costs Less Than Comparable Performance Upgrades
- Heavy Gauge Construction And Unsurpassed Quality
Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Quick Disconnects.
Wrangler (YJ), Jeep, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987 more…
In an industry diluted with products that fail to meet the elevated standards of today's Jeep enthusiasts, JKS Manufacturing remains true to its unyielding commitment to deliver superior quality, value and performance. Since 1989, when JKS first introduced the original swaybar Quick Disconnect system, the company's reputation for excellence and innovation has become well known and widely respected. Today, both recreational and competitive Jeep enthusiasts around the world insist upon JKS products to improve vehicle performance, reliability and versatility. It's no coincidence that those who know Jeep performance best, choose JKS products for their own vehicles.