JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Lower Control Arms 6125 Features:
- Variable Length Design Easily Adapts To Your Jeep
- Take Control Of Pinion Angle And Axle Position
- Lubricated For Smooth Operation And Longevity
- Internal Support Bearing Prevents Premature Wear
- Heavy Gauge And Solid Steel Construction
- Fine Thread Body Allows Ultra Precise Adjustment
- Spring Loaded Seal Prevents Contamination
- Super Premium Rubber Bushings For Quiet Operation
Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Adjustable Lower Control Arms.
Grand Cherokee (WJ), Jeep, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999 more…
In an industry diluted with products that fail to meet the elevated standards of today's Jeep enthusiasts, JKS Manufacturing remains true to its unyielding commitment to deliver superior quality, value and performance. Since 1989, when JKS first introduced the original swaybar Quick Disconnect system, the company's reputation for excellence and innovation has become well known and widely respected. Today, both recreational and competitive Jeep enthusiasts around the world insist upon JKS products to improve vehicle performance, reliability and versatility. It's no coincidence that those who know Jeep performance best, choose JKS products for their own vehicles.