JKS Manufacturing Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion 9500 Features:
- Reliable Solution To Failure Prone OE System
- 100 Percent Mechanical Control Of Swaybar
- Eliminates Unreliable Electronic Circuit And Motor
- HD Actuator Cable Ensures Positive Engagement
- And Disengagement Of Swaybar Disconnector On Uneven Surfaces
- Isolates Control From Vehicle Computer
- Ensuring TIPM Cannot Disable Swaybar Operation
- Affordable Alternative To Factory Replacement
- 2-Way Drill Guide Ensures Accurate Drilling
Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion.
Wrangler (JK), Jeep, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 more…
In an industry diluted with products that fail to meet the elevated standards of today's Jeep enthusiasts, JKS Manufacturing remains true to its unyielding commitment to deliver superior quality, value and performance. Since 1989, when JKS first introduced the original swaybar Quick Disconnect system, the company's reputation for excellence and innovation has become well known and widely respected. Today, both recreational and competitive Jeep enthusiasts around the world insist upon JKS products to improve vehicle performance, reliability and versatility. It's no coincidence that those who know Jeep performance best, choose JKS products for their own vehicles.