aFe Power ELITE Twisted Header 48-36402 Features:
- In Testing; Produced A Max Gain Of 29 Plus Horsepower
- 37 ft. Plus Of Torque Verified By In House Dyno
- Constructed Of 1 7/8 in 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Incorporates 3-To-1 Mitered Collectors
- Retains Factory Sensors
- Includes 200 CPSI Catalytic Converters
- Prevents Check Engine Lights
- 48 State Legal
- Optimized Equal Tube Lengths Improve Flow/Performance
Below is an abreviated list of applications for the ELITE Twisted Header.
911, Porsche, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 more…
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the competition. We currently offer aftermarket air filters for passenger cars, light trucks and SUV's. We also have many applications for round racing and universal clamp-on filters. To find your particular application, please use our new search engines. If you do not see your particular application listed, please contact us.