Fabtech Uniball Control Arm System FTS21191 Features:
- As An Upgrade To Our Popular 4 in. Budget System We Offer
- The System With Our Uniball Upper Control Arms
- The Uniball Upper Control Arms Feature .120 in. Wall
- 4130 Chromoly Tubing With A 1.50 in. OD And 1 in. FK Stainless
- PTFE Uniball For Unsurpassed Strength
Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Uniball Control Arm System .
Sierra 1500, Silverado 1500, Chevrolet, GMC, 2014 more…
Established in 1989, Fabtech started as a small custom fabrication shop specializing in building suspensions for Prerunners and Race Trucks. Fabtech has since grown into a world class manufacturer of Suspension Systems and accessories for the offroad enthusiast. Fabtech operates a 200,000 sq. ft facility in Chino, California performing all phases of R&D and Manufacturing in house. Suspension designs are created internally and hand crafted by Fabtech's team of Race Shop fabricators and engineers for proper functionality and performance. State of the art CNC Lasers, Mills, Lathes and Welders construct each component for exceptional quality control and superior strength. Unique designs, extensive testing and superior strength is why Fabtech builds the finest 2 & 4 Wheel Drive Suspension Systems on the market today.