Holley makes it easier to convert to EFi from a 4-barrel carburetor
Holley’s EFi Throttle Body Intake Elbow part # 300-240 makes it easy to adapt a single bore efi throttle body to 4-barrel 4150 style intake manifold. This part is good for both GM LS and Ford 5.0L throttle bodies and have a 100 degree mounting angle for extra hood clearance (Overall Height 5.12”). Each elbow has a cast 105mm throttle opening and is CNC machined. Slotted mounting holes & dual throttle cable mounting bracket bosses allow the elbow & throttle body to be mounted forward, sideways, or rearward. Features (4) vacuum ports, MAP sensor port, machined / port matched to 4150 gasket, and 100° throttle body angle for extra hood clearance. Includes MAP sensor port cover, gaskets & hardware.
Holley Anodized Billet LS Throttle Bodies:
• TPS clocker (patent pending) allows the TPS to be rotated back into the ECU’s required idle voltage range. Modified engines no longer suffer from problems related to TPS voltage!
• Idle bleed allows adjustment of your idle without affecting throttle position or TPS voltages at idle!
• PCV passage valve closes to accommodate forced induction applications!
• Cruise control provision built in for cruise control cable
• Fits the following intake manifolds: Stock LS2, Stock LS3, Stock LS7, Holley LS Mid-Rise, Holley 95mm Hi-Ram, Fast™ LSX, Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT using 4 bolt TBs & most other 90 through 95mm LS intakes using 4 bolt TBs
Part Numbers with description:
# 112-589 Billet 90mm LS Throttle Body w/low RPM Taper
# 112-585 Billet 95mm LS Throttle Body w/low RPM Taper
# 112-581 Billet 105mm LS Throttle Body w/low RPM Taper
# 112-583 Billet 105mm LS Throttle Body w/straight bore