MSD has an updated and improved version of the popular ignition control box and has come out with a special “LS” line available Aug 23, 2016 via Marken Performance. Part # 6014 is Red and # 60143 is Black --- they both replace part #’s 6010 or # 6012.
New features of the LS Ignition Control Box include; high speed data acquisition, an optional coolant temperature sensor input, idle timing control, as well as individual cylinder timing. These features are in addition to the existing programmable step retard, launch retard and RPM rev limiters from its predecessor.
• Fits most carbureted or fuel injected LS Engines - both 24x and 58x crank trigger engines
• No PC required for basic functionality
• Six pre-programmed timing tables
• Rotary selector switch allows timing changes on the fly
• Nitrous and boost compatible
• Fully sealed direct plugin connectors
• Programmable step retard
• Launch and maximum rev limiters
• Optional coolant temperature sensor input - GM sensor part # 12608814