BD Diesel # 1027150 is an Exhaust Brake with over 65psi of retarding back pressure, that fits Ford 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke, available via Marken Performance. The BD Ford 6.7 exhaust brake kit utilizes one of the stock up-fitter (auxiliary) switches on the dashboard for a clean installation. It also features different brake controller modes that can help warm up the engine faster and change the activation method of the brake to suit driver preferences. When the engine is cold, running the exhaust brake during idling will help speed up engine warmup. We recommend purchase of a BD brake pressure gauge kit #1030050 for set-up testing. This kit is a perfect match for use with aftermarket turbo kits such as the BD Scorpion Turbo Kit (1045800). Comes with a 2 year/24,000 mile parts warranty.
• Over 65psi of retarding back pressure
• BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
• Adjustable pressure regulation
• Pneumatic spring loaded cylinder
• BD's solid, offset butterfly
• Rugged, cast-iron housings
• BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
• Piston ring-seals
• Stainless steel butterfly shaft
• Proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
• IP67 sealed air compressor included
• Warm Up mode available to help bring engine up to normal operating temperature quicker when at idle
• Kit fits 4in and 5in exhaust
• All mounting hardware provided
For GM Duramax and Dodge Cummins applications call Marken Performance 1-888-401-1362.